Top 10 coolest-looking perfume, cologne and fragrance bottles
Mama always said not to judge a book by its cover, but sometimes such rules do not apply in the fragrance world.
For a consumer, picking out the look of your next fragrance bottle can be as much fun as searching for the scent itself. After all, we all want something that will look good on the vanity.
Here are our top ten picks of most fun and unique bottles of fragrance that you’ll want to add to your collection:
10. CH Bad Boy Eau De Toilette Spray for Men, $69.99
If you’re going to name a fragrance ‘Bad Boy,’ you’re going to need a bold delivery. This sleek lightning bolt-shaped, gold and black bottle definitely represents the heart of the fragrance: Refined masculinity with an edge. Carolina Herrera says the bottle represents heroic strength and headstrong characteristics.
- Top notes: Grapefruit and white pepper
- Middle notes: Vetiver and clary sage
- Base notes: Tonka bean and cocoa
9. CH Good Girl Legere Eau De Parfum Spray for Women, $99.99
Every ‘Bad Boy’ needs a ‘Good Girl’ by his side. Continuing the unique theme of their fragrance line, this tall stiletto-heel shaped bottle is so gorgeous it could be used as both perfume and desk decor.
Encompassing the power of modern femininity, Carolina Herrera says the heel represents the feminine power of a good girl and her mysterious duality of passion and sensuality.
- Top notes: Tangerine
- Middle notes: Jasmine sambac imperial and ylang ylang
- Base notes: Tonka bean and dulce de leche accord
8. Eros Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray by Versace for Women, $79.99
Inspired by Eros, the Greek god of love, passion and desire, this scent is an alchemy of seductive, luminous femininity. The bottle itself is a work of art, with a gold finish fit for a god. This perfume was built to embody strength, individuality and seduction.
- Top notes: Sicilian lemon, mandarin, raspberry sorbet and white currant
- Middle notes: Freesia, magnolia, jasmine and orange blossom
- Base notes: Sensual woods, white patchouli and musk
7. Spicebomb Eau De Toilette Spray by Viktor & Rolf for Men, $72.99
This explosion of fragrance triggered the creation of this beautiful, unique bottle. Shaped like a grenade, this dark bottle is sophisticated as well as intriguing, and the scent lives up to the explosive nature with a masculine burst of tobacco, leather and cinnamon.
- Top notes: Bergamot and pink pepper
- Middle notes: Chili and cinnamon
- Base notes: Smooth tobacco, aged leather and vetiver
6. Red Jeans Eau De Toilette Spray by Versace for Women, $24.99
This popular line of perfume is a fruity-floral, casual scent that comes with a fun bottle to match. Although it looks a bit more like a small bottle of liquor than perfume, it’s made to be casual and fit for the young and young-at-heart.
- Top notes: Black currant, juicy peach, freesia and apricot
- Middle notes: Ylang ylang, water lily and violet
- Base notes: Vanilla, musk and sandalwood
5. Marc Jacobs Honey Eau De Parfum Spray for Women, $59.99
This bottle is cute and absolutely bee-utiful! Cheesy puns aside, this bottle is gorgeously designed in yellow, gold and white with pearled bees all around the bottle. The fragrance itself is warm and sunny to match the energy of the design. With blends of pear, orange blossom, honey and peach, the fragrance matches the cheery theme that makes for a great everyday perfume. Also be sure to check out Marc Jacobs Dot Eau De Parfum Spray.
- Top notes: Pear, mandarin orange and punch
- Middle notes: Honeysuckle, orange blossom and peach
- Base notes: Honey, vanilla and woods
4. Jean Paul Gaultier Eau De Toilette Spray for Men, $79.99
The Jean Paul Gaultier line of fragrance uses a certain theme with their bottle design – and this bottle is said to pay a tribute to a symbolic figure who has long been a source of inspiration for Jean Paul Gaultier: The sailor. This fragrance has power and freshness with mint, lavender, and sensual vanilla.
- Top notes: Mint and sweet lavender
- Middle notes: Spicy cinnamon and orange blossom
- Base notes: Vanilla and tonka bean
3. Azzaro Duo Eau De Toilette Spray for Women, $19.99
This line from Azzaro was inspired by passionate love. This romantic bottle has a mate that “fits” together with it perfectly. The bottles are elongated, curved and twisted, symbolizing a sensual kiss when intertwined. This bottle is yellow gold, and the matching bottle is white gold. Just like any woman, this gold, curved bottle is sexy and sleek all by itself, too.
- Top notes: Grapefruit, apple and passion flower
- Middle notes: Patchouli and orchid
- Base notes: Musk
2. Marc Jacobs Divine Decadence Eau De Parfum Spray for Women, $106.99
This bottle design is said to be a “personal talisman” of the designer as a symbol of opulence and glamour, reminiscent of an emerald green handbag with a python pattern, gold chain and black tassel. As one of the more mature fragrances, this scent represents sexiness and sophistication.
- Top notes: Italian plum, saffron and iris
- Middle notes: Rose, jasmine and orris root
- Base notes: Amber, vetiver and papyrus wood
1. Moschino Fresh Couture Eau De Toilette Spray for Women, $49.99
There’s no other way to say it: This bottle looks like a glass cleaner.
And believe it or not, that was the intent. As a statement to irony, this fragrance is said to have been inspired by the spring 2016 fashion collection to juxtapose the most mundane and commonplace of all products: The household cleaner.
This fragrance plays with fresh and joyful accents.
- Top notes: Mandarin, bergamot and ylang ylang
- Middle notes: Raspberry, white peony and osmanthus
- Base notes: Woods, patchouli and ambrox
No matter what scent you choose, at AromaFi.com we guarantee brand names and offer up to 80 percent off retail prices, helping smell your best for less.